Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-12-18)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Dec 20 14:03:21 UTC 2013

Am 20.12.2013 14:48, schrieb Jóhann B. Guðmundsson:
> On fös 20.des 2013 13:18, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> not because it is irrelevant, because your only interest in that context is trolling against RH
>
> Trolling against RH right right that's why I have been complement their arm team and how they handle become primary
> left and right on the internet.
>
> No Red Hat as an corporate is reflected in the actions of it's employee that's where "Us vs Them" stems from for
> any company involvements with communties.
>
> The actions it's employee is what defines Red Hat and while the actions of those employees here within our
> community is to serve Red Hat or teams and project there within even if it goes against the best interest of the
> project as a whole there will always exist "Us vs Them" and that's what's taking place with the WG's ( with the
> exception of the baseWG ) where the interest of the corporate is being put first instead of the project's and
> community ones.

and *you* know the interests of "the community" for sure? i doubt!

you have no idea how many people are using Fedora *because* it is that
near to RHEL leading to having new technology on their desktops to
see how this will affect their supported production environment in
future releases

be sure that if Fedora would drift completly away from Redhat many of
them no longer would give a single thought about Fedora

take away all work Redhat employers doing in Fedora and you would
have nothing to cry about because Fedora would no longer exist

without Redhat it would have never existed

*so stop this useless insulting*

* talk about *facts* of a *specific problem*
* try to help solve it
* speak with the involved people
* if you can't do that without calling Redhat names shut up

your real problem is that you take anything somebody with @redhat.com
in his mail-address as a offense no matter what it is and that is not
really smart and leads nowehere

>> oh and *you* are the expert?
>
> You dont have to be an expert to understand that there exist different cultures in the world and within communities
> exist different cultures. even with sub-communities living within the overall communities can and do exist
> different cultures and leadership positions within those communities or sub-communities are earned not given.
>
>> how comes?
>
> Because I dont have shit for brains.

i remember a posting of you where you even self realized that you gone
too far with your attacks against RH and statet in a later post that
you where seriously drunken while you wrote your insults.......

>> who gave you that title?
>
> You, you just made up the title that I was some kind of expert so you just gave it to me

not that i know....

> Now don't you have something better to do then to insult my intelligence and contradict yourself in the process?

i don't contradict myself

when somebody does something you don't like than state it
*but* stop this idiotic insulting of his employer