Self Introduction

Normunds Neimanis long at rule.lv
Thu Feb 14 19:56:05 UTC 2013

Hello world,
I'm about to become package maintainer in Fedora project. I'm using Fedora
some time and occasionally stumbled upon missing Perl packages in Fedora
package system so, instead of complaining, I decided that I could maintain
needed modules myself. My motivation is work-in-progress open-source
project named Unibackup that aims to be universal backup management
system.

I started my career as system administrator, learned basics of Perl and I
am using it ever since. I've also worked as technical support engineer for
large embedded project based on C and currently I am testing automation
software developer for similar project.

I want to say thanks to Petr Ĺ abata who provided great coaching on rpm
tricks and sponsored me into packager group.

Best regards,
Normunds Neimanis