Gnome-shell workspaces

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 06:13:48 UTC 2013

Hi

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:

>   I think settings should be made available to the user, but not in a
> half-assed "tweak tool". That's what the settings dialog is for.

We understand that is your view point and it is fine to hold that view
point and as a KDE maintainer in Fedora, we can all understand where you
are coming from but repeatedly insisting that it is the only view valid
view is not going to accomplish much and just creates unnecessarily
friction.  Please move on

Rahul