ntfs-3g critpath update for F18 needs karma

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 22:38:47 UTC 2013

> Note that there are two -1's on that which apply to older versions
> of testdisk, since fixed so those don't apply any more.  (Who is "thl"?)

D'oh, sorry I didn't update that. I wonder if an improvement to f-e-k
may be possible here, so if an update you've filed feedback on before -
particularly negative - is edited, it asks you for feedback again. I'll
check for sure whether it does that at present, and if not, I'll file an
enhancement request...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey