Tor package on the way to awesome, and looking for a re-review

Jamie Nguyen j at jamielinux.com
Thu Feb 28 23:28:16 UTC 2013

On 28/02/13 14:49, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On 28 February 2013 14:18, Jamie Nguyen <j at jamielinux.com> wrote:
>> I've already applied the 20 patch series in git, but before pushing any
>> updates out I want to make sure things really are in good shape, and
>> will make further changes as necessary.
>
> The spec file looks much less batshit-insane now, thanks for doing this.
>
> Richard

Thanks Richard. I should probably thank you also for the colorhug that
arrived last week :)

Also I just wanted to make sure people don't interpret the opening
paragraphs of my previous email as gloating. My intention was just to
inform. It's sad that it had to come to this, and I hope this kind of
situation will remain rare.

Please also keep any discussions here entirely technical. I'm pretty
sure Enrico has received about 10 times his fair share of flames over
the years, so I don't think we need to discuss that particular topic any
longer.

Thanks!

--
Jamie Nguyen