Fedora 18 issues with translations and keymaps

Fabian Deutsch fabian.deutsch at gmx.de
Thu Jan 3 11:06:39 UTC 2013

…

…

> So yes, these issues are serious, but IMHO rather a long-term problem we
> should focus on after releasing F18.

+1

Let's point out the issues we are seeing with F18 amd get the release out of
the door so we focus on fixing the stuff for F19. With all the drawbacks this
solution has (e.g. unpleasant surprise for users with LUKS when they can't
unlock their partition because of the changed layout ...)

- fabian