Fedora 18 issues with translations and keymaps

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:40:36 UTC 2013

On 01/03/2013 10:37 AM, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> So yes, these issues are serious, but IMHO rather a long-term problem we
> should focus on after releasing F18.

I disagree I think we need to fix those things first.

Ask yourself this, If the roles where reversed and US keymaps and
translation was broken and on that list, we would ship?

In anycase Adam has provided the necessary info on how utterly broken
these things are which should be sufficiant information for fesco to
take from there and decide if and then when we should release.

JBG