GRUB menu hidden by default?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 4 21:42:23 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-04 14:07 (GMT-0700) Chris Murphy composed:

> Reindl Harald wrote:

>> unbelieveable how many time and code was spent in the last
>> years to make a shiny boot hide anything from the users
>> because they could look and learn what their systems does

> Right. Crazy that hoods and nacelles were ever invented. Everyone should want to drive something like this to the grocery store.
> http://tinyurl.com/a3x7p5y

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That image to me is a lot more enticing than the recent crop of SUVs, and than the various means of hiding from me the plain text messages that tell me something
useful about what is actually happening while waiting on init to complete.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/