Self introduction

Lorenzo Dalrio lorenzo.dalrio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:57:30 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

My name is Lorenzo, i am a sysadmin from Bologna, Italy.
I work for Cup 2000 Spa, a public company, we operate in public healthcare IT.
90% of our services runs on Linux (RHEL and CentOS).
I use Fedora principally at home, i have done some packages for myself
that i have submitted for review.
In the past i have contributed a lens to augeas project. I was working
on bringing puppet into our server infrastructure to automate some
work and found that access.conf lens was not available, so i decided
to work on it to facilitates my work and maybe someone else work too!
:)

I am really proud to support and contribute to fedora and RHEL
projects, i hope to do even more if possible.

Thank you guys for great work you do, excuse me if this self
introduction comes a little late. :)

Lorenzo