Fedora 18 Go/No-Go Meeting, Wednesday, January 09 @ 19:00 UTC (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 14:34:30 UTC 2013

Join us on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-2 for this important
meeting, wherein we shall determine the readiness of the Fedora 18.

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 @19:00 UTC (14:00 EST/11:00 PST/20:00 CET)

Due to conflicts in Meeting IRC channel and to give us the flexibility
to have as long Go/No-Go as possible - we have to use #fedora-meeting-2
channel this time!

"Before each public release Development, QA and Release Engineering meet
to determine if the release criteria are met for a particular release.
This meeting is called the Go/No-Go Meeting."

"Verifying that the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of
the QA Team."

For more details about this meeting see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Go_No_Go_Meeting

In the meantime, keep an eye on the Fedora 18 Final Blocker list:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/18/final/buglist

Jaroslav