Feedback wanted: Fedora Formulas

Mahrud S dinovirus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:18:56 UTC 2013

I know that Slax Linux used to have this feature. You could just choose the
modules that you want on the website and download a custom live iso with
those packages! <strike>But that feature is disabled now, perhaps
because</strike> they use a new module system now.

Ah, here: http://old.slax.org/build.php
I'm not sure whether that's just for show or if it still works though.

That's what you are thinking, right?

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:17 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 01/08/2013 08:15 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
>> So, what do folks think? Workable? Crazy? Crazy enough to work?
>>

> And we are supposed to QA this how?
>
> JBG
> --

Best wishes