Red Hat QXL GPU Driver for Windows 7?

Jeff Peeler jpeeler at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 14:59:53 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 10:36:18AM -0600, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> Is there someplace to get updated video drivers for Windows 7?

I think what you are looking for is here, under Windows guest tools:

http://spice-space.org/download.html

I remember when I did this a while back I had to find the virtio drivers
and install them separately too, so the other link provided is probably
useful.

Installing unsigned drivers is an option if necessary, but you have to
disable the driver signature enforcement (which for a VM is probably
fine). I believe the released executable contains signed drivers. The unstable
driver on http://spice-space.org/page/Repositories I don't think is
signed.

This is going off of memory from about a year ago, YMMV.

Jeff