Something is killing my Koji build

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:01:57 UTC 2013

I've tried to build colord for f18 a few times now. It builds locally
fine, but when run on Koji it gets killed: make[3]: ***
[FOGRA28L_webcoated.icc] Killed

It only seems to happen when the print profiles are being created,
which do take some time to complete. It probably takes about 20
minutes to generate all the profiles (and a few GB of RAM), which
doesn't seem too long considering the print profiles will only be
built for F17 and F18. I'm sure OpenOffice and the Linux kernel take
longer and more RAM to compile.

Full log available here:
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1787/4851787/build.log

I'm getting really close to just shipping a tarball of the locally
built .icc files, although this doesn't seem right at all. Any help
very welcome, thanks.

Richard.