Status to make btsfs to the standard filesystem of Fedora

Zach Brown zab at zabbo.net
Wed Jan 16 18:12:34 UTC 2013

> So there are a couple of issues with btrfs which I believe absolutely
> must be fixed before it can become the default

I'd agree, though I'd have a different list of pet bugs.

But that's a subjective judgement.  I'd be the first to admit that I'm
pretty risk averse, especially when it comes to losing data and
rendering machines unbootable.

Is there an existing set of criteria that Fedora would use to determine
that btrfs is sufficiently reliable to use as the default for new
installs?

- z