Changing bugz.fp.o's alias (again)

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:11:34 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Ralph Bean <rbean at redhat.com> wrote:
> I've since done some work to fix bugs and speed up the new app and would like
> some feedback if you could provide it.  It is up in our staging environment
> at:
>
>     https://apps.stg.fedoraproject.org/packages/

I tried looking up a package I maintain, gap.  The pages certainly
look nice.  The main page shows that the latest build is
4.4.12-5.fc18, which hasn't been true since September.  Does the
staging environment have a snapshot of data from a few months ago?

I tried clicking on the "Relationships" tab, since I didn't know what
that was.  It thought deeply for about a minute, and then said:

"Error loading the data for this page element"

I clicked on the "Changelog" tab.  It said:

"This package has no Changelog entries."

... which is false.  If that's due to limited data in the staging
environment, then no problem, otherwise there's a bug somewhere.  I
like being able to click on the patches and see their contents,
colorized even!  Very nice.

I clicked on the "Contents" tab to see what is in there.  It has been
doing its sparkly "Loading...." thing for several minutes now with no
obvious signs of progress.  What is that supposed to show?

Are comaintainers shown anywhere?  I can't seem to find a list, except
by clicking through to pkgdb.

Just a little spelling note, since the word is on every page:
"caching" does not contain an "e".

Regards,
--
Jerry James