Odd Problems to build inn on rawhide

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Thu Jan 17 15:00:59 UTC 2013

On 01/17/2013 03:30 PM, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> during my last build of inn on rawhide I have got the following odd
> error messages:
>
> RPM build errors:
>      bogus date in %changelog: Wed Jan 13 2009 Ondrej Vasik <ovasik at redhat.com> - 2.4.5-7
>      bogus date in %changelog: Fri Jul  7 2008 Ondrej Vasik <ovasik at redhat.com> - 2.4.5-2
>      bogus date in %changelog: Sun Jul 10 2000 Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com>
>      Can't mix special %doc with other forms: samples
>
> It may be nice, if anyone may have some hints to
> solve this issue.

Like others have already pointed out, the date warnings are just
warnings. The actual error is, looking at inn.spec %files section:

%doc %dir samples

That does not make sense and if old rpm versions have accepted it, its
been buggy behavior really. Like the error message says, the "special"
%doc cannot be mixed with anything else.

	- Panu -