btrfs-progs patches

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Sat Jan 19 15:17:00 UTC 2013

Fedora 18 (as well as F17, F16, F15) have a number of patches in the
source rpm which do not appear to have been forwarded upstream. These
patches (four of them) are a little skimpy as to documentation but they
all appear to be bug fixes (to me anyway).

In the spirit of passing fixes upstream and running a "stock" package as
practical, I have made sure that they all apply/make clean (one needed a
small change) and forwarded them upstream to the btrfs mailing list.

Gene