installer final touches matters

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 02:30:12 UTC 2013

For the last four hours I was trying to install Fedora 18-64 on the
computer and for an hour and a half I've been trying to do an install that
hasn't worked; if was like experiencing Microsoft's "blue screen of death".
Thankfully after pulling out the CD I had 17 installed.

And... um... this isn't exactly "public".