Heads-up: cyrus-sasl-2.1.26 with libsasl2 soname bump

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jan 22 15:31:37 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 16:13:49 +0100,
   Petr Lautrbach <plautrba at redhat.com> wrote:

>>The rebuild will likely be in a side tag and things won't be fixed until the rebuild is complete. It may be better to do the manual rebuild for the affected packages.
>
>At first I'd planned to do it manually so I requested a tag for these rebuilds too [1]. But with oncoming mass rebuild
>I'm not really sure if I can manage all rebuilds before main rebuild given that I'm not a proven packager.
>
>[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5451

If you expect simple rebuilds (just changing the version in the spec file) to
work, you can ask for help from proven packagers and probably get it. I'd
probably be able to help depending on the timing. Kevin has been known to
do this kind of thing as well. The list doesn't look so long that the
rebuilds couldn't be done in a short period of time manaully.