Self introduction

Ben Harper ben.harper at rackspace.com
Tue Jan 22 20:14:30 UTC 2013

Hello Fedora faithful,

My name is Ben Harper and work for Rackspace as a RPM developer in
Austin, TX.  My duties include creating RPMs for internal use, but also
for iuscommunity.org (IUS).  IUS provides new versions of packages found
in RHEL.  I am looking to become a package maintainer for EPEL.  There
are some cases where IUS packages have dependences that are not
available from packages provided by RHEL and should be provided by EPEL.

Currently I do not have package I am looking to get approved, but just
looking for a sponsor.  I would like to prove that I can follow the
documation and create quality packages.  I have been reading over the
docs and created the needed accounts with this email account.

-Ben