[rawhide] ideas to improve rawhide

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Jan 23 18:50:51 UTC 2013

Le Mer 23 janvier 2013 19:01, Kevin Fenzi a écrit :
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:43:00 -0600
> Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 09:55:07 -0700,
>>    Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >So, I've been collecting ideas on how to improve things in rawhide
>> >and have made a wiki page for these ideas.
>> >
>> >https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Rawhide_improvement_project_2013

There is a low hanging fruit to make rawhide more pleasant for users : fix
firefox/xulrunner dependency locking so yum --skip-broken does not update
xulrunner before the corresponding firefox is available.

The firefox breakage you noticed is unfortunately a regular rawhide
occurrence, not a one-off.

--
Nicolas Mailhot