Fedora 19 Feature Submission Deadline tomorrow (2013-01-29)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 08:57:52 UTC 2013

Hi!
This a friendly reminder that Fedora 19 Feature Submission Deadline is coming
soon - on Tuesday, January 29, 2013. After this date newly submitted
features will be targeted for Fedora 20 unless an exception is granted by
FESCo. So, think about the stuff you're working on if it deserves the broader
visibility within the release and submit it as a feature, see Feature process
Policy [1].

Proposals has to land ReadyForWrangler category tomorrow, so it could be
announced on Wednesday for the 2013-02-05 FESCo meeting. Ping me in case of
any questions.

For currently submitted features in this category - don't be afraid, all will
be processed and announced on time - a) you already have issues to fix in your
mailbox or b) I'm trying to announce features in parts not to spam devel-
announce at once.

Already accepted features as usually are available in the list on the wiki
[2].

Final Fedora 19 schedule based on submitted features will be available as soon
as possible and the scope is known.

Jaroslav

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/19/FeatureList