Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Mon Jan 28 17:10:30 UTC 2013

On Jan 28, 2013 9:56 AM, "inode0" <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:

(snip)

> I'm happy to see renewed discussion about the future of the Fedora
> desktop. After four releases it isn't bad to step back and take a look
> at how things are working out. I hope we can do that with an eye to
> where we want to go in the future rather than looking to the past.
>
> John
> --

This seems like the most productive track we can follow. As a downstream
consumer of GNOME, what can the Fedora Project do to address or remedy user
dissatisfaction with our default DE? If the answer is 'nothing, we just
have to accept what they ship' then there isn't much to say. If there is
room for a feedback loop, what would it look like?

--Pete