Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 14:47:10 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Since when my work(hence vote) in Fedora is unwanted because I'm Red Hat employee?
I don't give a sh*t about what the default is but one should tell you - SHUT UP!!! And yes this is exactly what you were trying to tell me.
So please send your next message once you learned to deal with technical questions in a technical way or if you can't never would be better!!!

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team