Proposed F19 Feature: AnacondaNewUI Followup

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 22:06:44 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-01-29 at 14:15 +0000, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

>     * Add new firstboot-type questions to the second hub (dependent on the
> firstboot work, which is another feature).

Per my questions on the 'new firstboot' feature, this is one that hits
my radar screen. The key function of firstboot is user creation, which
is obviously important, and s-c-users has some specific capabilities in
this area. Is there a plan to review all the capabilities of s-c-users
and ensure the new anaconda code is a sufficiently complete replacement
within the f19 timeframe? Thanks.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey