Proposed F19 Feature: Developers Assistant

Jan Zelený jzeleny at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 11:37:27 UTC 2013

On 30. 1. 2013 at 06:27:48, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

I've already started to work on that as well. Currently I'm putting together
topics from Fedora wiki that are eligible to be on such page, either as they
are or with some (rather minor) modifications.

I'd like them to be structured, easy to comprehend and most importantly as
short as possible.

If you know any such topic, feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Jan