Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Thu Jan 31 08:55:27 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 04:23:43PM -0500, TK009 wrote:
> From where I sit, I am not convinced the Gnome team did any of that
> either beyond lip service. 6 versions to return shutdown speaks for
> itself.

I saw this negativity was also on Phoronix, where someone else commented
in a similar way:

Are you happy with the shutdown yes or no? If yes, why do you not
applaud it? Seems there is no way of pleasing people. Either we're not
listening, or if we do listen, something else is found which *proves*
we're bad anyway. Note that you've nicely ignored all the other changes
made in those releases. Plus, 6 versions? Your math is off.

--
Regards,
Olav