Proposed F19 Feature: Apache OpenOffice

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Thu Jan 31 16:39:12 UTC 2013

On 01/31/2013 05:30 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 01/31/2013 04:30 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> I don't see how a distribution default would make any sense.
>
> I guess that's as senseless to you as it is for me fesco decision of make
> mariadb to be preferred "default" is to me...

Fedora doesn't have a "default database of choice". What this discussion is
about is the "preferred MySQL fork of choice".

If you favor Postgresql then this whole discussion isn't of any interest to
you. By talking about a "default database" you are really just trying to
change the subject.

Regards,
  Dennis