Reminder: Change Proposals Submission Deadline in two weeks

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Jul 2 10:39:30 UTC 2013

Hi,
Change Proposals Submission Deadline is coming soon, in two weeks [1] -
2013-07-16 - and there are only a few submissions (with only two system
wide changes accepted). Help us with Fedora 20 planning and development
coordination!

See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Policy for current policy for
submissions and start a new proposal using this template
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/EmptyTemplate

Let me know in case of any issues. Btw. I'm a bit behind with postponed
Features migration, any help from the owners is welcomed!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/20/Schedule

Thank you (and another thank you goes for Fedora 19 Features - we are
ready to release today ;-).

Jaroslav