XEN and Fedora-19 domU

Dario Faggioli raistlin at linux.it
Tue Jul 2 13:25:45 UTC 2013

On gio, 2013-06-27 at 13:35 +0200, Marcel J.E. Mol wrote:
> Either way is fine for me. I think it just good that xen works ok with f19, as dom0 or as domU.

Indeed, and it does quite well, as per mine and Konrad's testing, with
the fixes proposed in the bugreports Adam was mentioning, one of which
is your patch (thanks again).

Also, sorry for noticing this only now... I future, feel free to Cc me
and/or Konrad, and/or the xen@ (xen at lists.fedoraproject.org) mailing
list for Xen on Fedora related stuff. :-)

Regards,
Dario