Announcing the release of Fedora 19 for ARM!

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:20:18 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Kalev Lember <kalevlember at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013-07-02 22:00, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:18:06 +0100
>> Matthew Garrett <mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org> wrote:

>>> Is this really accurate?
>>>

>> I has them, they may not all work.
>
> In particular, the GNOME image is missing. I would not say it has all
> the features of the primary architectures when it doesn't include the
> Fedora default desktop.

The gnome 3 feature works just fine on Fedora ARM if you have the
drivers that will support it. I have access to non open driverrs and
it works just fine.... but it doesn't currently work with the included
drivers. In theory there's some open drivers that might work but
they're not yet upstream.

Peter