Fedup Performance

Herbert Rutledge train at voicenet.com
Tue Jul 2 22:13:02 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-07-02 at 18:00 -0400, Mark Bidewell wrote:

> I am doing an upgrade from F18 to F19 using fedup  network and
> performance is very slow - 3+ hours on a 20 Mbit connection.  There
> seems to be about a 10-15 second delay between package downloads.  Is
> there a reason for this delay?

Actually, I sort of knew that she had something to do with food, had
diabetes, and was on TV from the covers of women's magazines on display
at the checkout counter at the Rite Aid.  That was pretty much it.

When the story broke, however, I did some research.  Her brother
maintains separate entrances and bathrooms for white and black
employees?  She must think she's shooting craps, but those look like
hand grenades to me.

I caught a couple of minutes of her cracker act, and act it certainly
is.  She brought this all on her head.

And the repercussions!  Companies are still dumping her, weeks later.
What a scam she was running!  I fully expect to hear that Alice Chalmers
and Anaconda Copper will be the next to drop her.

--
Herbert Rutledge, aka Train  | "To post is human; to flame, divine."