Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-07-10)

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:43:04 UTC 2013

Note: As of this writing, the agenda for this week is very light.  The one
known agenda item is waiting on information which hasn't been submitted yet.
If you have something to discuss, please reply to this e-mail ASAP so we
can discuss it in the meeting.  If we don't get more information on the one
agenda item or other things people want to discuss we may cancel the
meeting.  Thanks for your participation! -Toshio

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting Wednesday at 18:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto

or run:
  date -d 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM UTC'

Links to all tickets below can be found at:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9