[Owner-change] Fedora packages ownership change

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Jul 9 19:00:00 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 07:01:12PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 18:23 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 10:00:04AM +0000, nobody at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> > > Change in ownership over the last 168 hours
> >
> > How about changing the report time to to last 48-216 hours, then ongoing
> > ownership transfers would be recognised as long as they happen within 48
> > hours.
>
> 168 hours is a week, so ownership transfer should be picked if they
> happen within a week.
> You would like to have it down to 48h or up to 216h?

Actually I was incorrect. I would like it to report orphaned packages in
the time frame from 48 hours ago until 216 hours ago (which is again a
week), but report packages that have been picked up again in between
today to 48 hours ago as transfered from one owner to another.

With the current setup, if a package was orphaned shortly before the
script ran and claimed shortly afterwards, this will not be shown as a
simple transfer but as orphaning and adopting.

It irritated me that mstmp was reported as being orphaned, because I
noticed that its ownership was transfered recently.

Regards
Till