F20 System Wide Change: ARM as primary Architecture

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 06:12:03 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I started a new f20 build to see how things will go on and Koji estimates it to around 20h.
See https://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1974977 . What are the possibilities for koji time out to be changed to 48h if/when arm becomes primary?
This would be highly needed to not have to resubmit builds because koji timed out cause it hit slow builder. We have seen that few times when we tried to bootstrap secondary archs.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team