F20 Self Contained Change: SDDM as the default KDE DM

Martin Briza mbriza at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 10:34:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

Due to some concerns that were raised regarding further KDM inclusion, I'm
adding this information to the change description:
KDM will still be included in the repositories of Fedora, the change
affects only new installations of Fedora 20, which will have SDDM enabled
as the default DM, with the option to switch to KDM (or any other DM)
freely.

Cheers,
Martin