F20 System Wide Change: ARM as primary Architecture

Jonathan Masters jcm at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 11:48:50 UTC 2013

And following the legitimate concerns about stack-protector this was raised by ARM into core Linaro as an urgent action for which engineering resource is being assigned to correct this deficiency ASAP. Thus within a day an issue has been noted that we were unaware of and is being worked through a process to correct it, as would be the case with any deficiency on x86. The stack protection stuff will be fixed. Let's bike shed over the next nitpick nuance that the anti-ARM crowd want to throw in the way ;)

--
Sent from my iPad