F20 System Wide Change: ARM as primary Architecture

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 16:25:43 UTC 2013

On 07/11/2013 08:34 AM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> That's why I'd like to see all of these things fixed *before* promotion.

Yes, you've been very consistent, it can be summarized in 3 points:

1. Provide a list of every ARM deficiency.

2. Provide a fix for everything listed in 1.

3. After #1 and #2 are complete, we can talk about what else is needed.

I would say you're setting the bar too high, but it has passed the event
horizon so evidence of its supposed existence is hard to come by.  If
this is not what you mean to be conveying please demonstrate otherwise.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com