F20 System Wide Change: ARM as primary Architecture

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Fri Jul 12 06:28:42 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Phew, finally something meaningful :) . I was afraid that the major (at least for me) problem named "make it cost more time for packagers" will be plain ignored.
Can we get a comparison for majority of packages and get some real point that will become too costy for packagers - aka build time of less than 20% of packages should be 5 or more times longer. I personally thing this is pretty low bar but some might argue that it's high so numbers put are just to serve as an example.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team