F20 System Wide Change: Visible Cloud

Florian Weimer fweimer at redhat.com
Tue Jul 16 08:55:40 UTC 2013

> I'm not suggesting we need to rebuild images for every update, but at a
> minimum, when we issue CVE / security errata that affects an image, I'd
> expect us to also rebuild and publish new cloud images pretty much
> synchronously.

Secure Boot support could benefit from image respins as well, if we ever
start blacklisting kernels which threaten (our interpretation of) the
Secure Boot security model.  Right now, this isn't necessary because
other distributions allegedly grant unrestricted ring 0 access by
design, but this might change in the future.