F20 System Wide Change: Web Assets

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Tue Jul 16 12:21:49 UTC 2013

I think it's good to establish saner ways to package Javascript and
stuff, but this part puzzles me:

> Additionally the following symlinks will be provided:
>
> * /usr/share/javascript -> /usr/share/assets/javascript
> * /usr/share/fonts -> /usr/share/assets/fonts (so any Fedora font
> package can be used as a web font)

So all the fonts would be moved from /usr/share/fonts
to /usr/share/assets/fonts, and /usr/share/fonts would be replaced with
a link? Or did you mean that /usr/share/assets/fonts would be a link,
that is, "/usr/share/assets/fonts -> /usr/share/fonts"?

Björn Persson