F20 System Wide Change: Visible Cloud

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 16 23:07:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 03:14:24PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > But yes, adding potentially-release-blocking criteria is part of the plan.
> Who will be working on this, what is the time frame, and what will they
> be?

Me, as change proposal owner, working with the QA team, I hope including
you. (Isn't this why we have these change proposal pages?)

Timeframe is F20.

I'm expecting we'll start reasonably small for this release, probably
starting with the existing EC2 validation testcase
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_EC2_AMI_Validation) and maybe
adding one for OpenStack as well.