systemd network-online.target question

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Wed Jul 17 14:02:05 UTC 2013

On Wed, 17.07.13 07:56, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY (kkeithle at redhat.com) wrote:

> On 07/17/2013 07:47 AM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> >
> >But a user who tried that says the "local" nfs mount(s) in his
> >/etc/fstab still failed. I tried it as well with an f19 guest vm and got
> >the same results, namely that the nfs mount(s) failed to mount at boot.
>
> Answering my own question. I did some experimenting and found that
> if I use defaults or defaults,_netdev for the "local" nfs mount then
> it does work. (Or has all three times I've tried it. Not a
> statistically valid sample size.)
>
> I'm waiting to see what the user says.

We should normally detect network mounts either by _netdev or by the
fstype being "nfs". If one works for you and the other doesn't, this
would be a bug. If you can reproduce the issue, could you open a bug and
paste "systemctl show" on the mount unit in question in it?
(i.e. mnt.mount if I see this correctly)

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.