F20 System Wide Change: Visible Cloud

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 17 22:08:42 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 02:12:03PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > So, to put a number on it, does that mean _at_ the change freeze and branch
> > which is "no earlier than 2013-08-06"?
> As things stand, yeah. I think for F19 we actually started doing TCs
> earlier, but certainly by then.

Okay, cool. I wil draft up a minor revision to the existing EC2 test case
and create one in the same vein for OpenStack.

Do you think those tests are too much for alpha? The most simple proposal is
simply to make those the alpha criteria and not, yet at least, develop
anything more for further. (I'll also look through the existing criteria and
note any where a cloud image note might be appropriate.) Alternately, we
could make those the beta critera and have "we can generate an image at all"
as alpha, at least for this time around. (What with it being the first time
we'll properly _have_ an image at alpha.)