F20 System Wide Change: No Default Syslog

Eric Smith brouhaha at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 18 17:42:20 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why not read this files on another Fedora host ( or some other distro that
> uses systemd )?
> What's the reason for this hard dependency on Windows?

Because I was about six hundred miles away from my office, didn't want
to take the user's computer apart if I could avoid it, and didn't have
a drive dock to hook up the user's drive to my laptop.  The user had
Windows available on the machine, so I took advantage of it to figure
out what was wrong with Linux and fix it.

Eric