RFC: Proposal for a more agile "Fedora.next" (draft of my Flock talk)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:47:38 UTC 2013

On 07/22/2013 06:52 PM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> said:
>>> "We" being Fedora.
>> Well I'm pretty sure your "We" there is not representive for the
>> whole Fedora community...
> I'm pretty sure yours is not representative either.  Now we both have
> claims that can't be backed up.
>
> You seem to have some kind of issue with Red Hat and its employees.

So me having my own opinions which does not align with Red Hat has now
become an issue with Red Hat and it's employees.

Last time I checked this project still allowed freedom of speech.

> don't know (or really care) why, but please stop throwing rocks at them
> on the Fedora mailing lists.

He states "Candidly, we want people to use both."

I have absolutely no interest in our users base being using Fedora +
RHEL and us our community work being called RHEL test bed users in the
process.

I'm only interesting in our userbase using Fedora, Red Hat can increase
their contributor base by simply hiring them we do not...

JBG