EPEL (was Re: RFC: Proposal for a more agile "Fedora.next" (draft of my Flock talk))

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 21:13:23 UTC 2013

On 07/22/2013 08:17 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> Well, I did what you asked and I don't know what you are getting at.
> So I suppose either your instructions were unclear or you just wanted
> me to see that the FPC subpackage guidelines work as designed.

So you installed a sub package ( or simply used one of the components
that does not follow FPG and ships the initscript not in a separated
package )

Now take me through the next steps when you chose to use that legacy
sysv initscript instead of the shipped unit that came with the parent
package and ensured that usage across updates/updates of the both the
parent and sub package...

JBG