Multirelease effort: Moving to Python 3

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 17:11:04 UTC 2013

Hey, I'm forwarding this on from Barry Warsaw.  He's a contributor to
Debian and Ubuntu and has been very active in managing porting to python3
both within those communities and as an upstream python committer.  So he's
experienced in a lot of the work that we're going to be embarking upon to
move this forward.

-Toshio

Begin forwarded message: