RFC: Proposal for a more agile "Fedora.next" (draft of my Flock talk)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Jul 23 19:08:12 UTC 2013

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:56:08 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/23/2013 06:55 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > We have a increasing number of Fedora instances in places where it
> > makes sense. We don't exclusively use Fedora everywhere because it
> > doesn't make sense for a number of things.
>
> Hosting/running what exactly?

I'm not fully sure how to parse this... are you asking what things we
are running on Fedora instances? Or what things we are running in
general?

Assuming you mean whats running Fedora now right now, all our arm SOC's
are Fedora (96 instances), compose machines are Fedora, lots of our
cloud instances are Fedora, mailman test instances, jenkins and buildbot
instances, etc.

kevin