RFC: Proposal for a more agile "Fedora.next" (draft of my Flock talk)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Jul 23 19:17:40 UTC 2013

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:08:36 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/23/2013 07:08 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:56:08 +0000

> >> Hosting/running what exactly?
> > I'm not fully sure how to parse this... are you asking what things
> > we are running on Fedora instances? Or what things we are running in
> > general?
>
> The opposite all the instances or rather all the services that are
> not running on an Fedora, the ones that dont make sense running on
> fedora for number of things from your perspective.

I already listed out the main reasons in the other post I made that you
didn't read:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2013-July/186406.html

(where I said it wasn't just the release cycle, and you replied saying
it was highlighting about how it was the release cycle).

Anyhow, I think this will be my last post here...

kevin